Wedding Planning & Coordinating
As Wedding Advocates, we acknowledge that each couple comes to us with a completely unique vision and set of needs than the previous. Some need assistance in nearly every aspect of planning their wedding, and others just need help coordinating their vendors and letting someone else make their vision come to life.
Your free quote will be based on a multitude of factors, but your budget is the one thing we will not let you break!
Our wedding planning & coordinating services may include but are not limited to
- Unlimited face to face meetings, phone and e-mail communication/advice for client
- Recommendation of venues and vendors in accordance with event budget and style
- Scheduling and attending all vendor meetings and interviews
- Conceptualization and coordination of overall event vision and design
- Attending site visit(s) with client to establish the event style, direction and flow
- Guidance on wedding etiquette, as well as proper text for printed materials including: save the date, invitation, ceremony program, and menus
- Creating a budget; managing deposit schedule and payments
- Reviewing and negotiating all vendor contracts
- Acting as the liaison and point of contact between client and vendors
- Creating a complete timeline for celebration to share with all vendors
- Coordinating vendor walk-through weeks prior to event
- Formatting guest list for calligraphy and design seating charts
- Set up and management of hotel blocks for out-of-town guests
- Scheduling and booking all guest and family transportation and accommodations for event
- Sourcing and ordering items for decoration and/or packaging for favors and welcome gifts bags
- Coordinating any pre and post wedding events – bridal showers, reception after-party, post-wedding brunch
Wedding Day Assistant Included!
Quotes are based on availability and need of assistance. Every wedding is different, so no two quotes can ever really be the same. We can work with any and all budgets to best meet your needs and make your wedding dreams a reality.
Sophia: I never understood why people throw rice at weddings anyway.
Dorothy: Because tomatoes leave stains.The Golden Girls Season 1 Episode 2 “Guess Who’s Coming to the Wedding?”